June 21, 2012

Art is cheap

My downtime at the office has been spent helping to find gift idea for the upcoming holiday season. This assignment may cause an anorexic bank account. I have found some unique and inexpensive art pieces.
A search on ebay brought me to purchase these engraved prints. Here was the listing:
Genuine 140 year old wood engraved prints of noted places in The Hamptons. Included are Montauk Point .......Shelter Island..........East Hampton from the Church Belfry and Grist Mills, East Hampton. and Sag Harbor>>>>These frame  nicely in  std 11x14 frames. Mint Condition. 



This originally caught my eye on Design Sponge which brought me to Mammoth and Company.
As I searched around I found this which made me giggle so, I bought both!
Found on Etsy. Hurricane Wave print Ocean Beach Surf

No comments:

Post a Comment